Hire Terms & Conditions
1. Public Liability Insurance: all users need to satisfy themselves as to their liability and appropriate insurance. Commercial Hirers must provide a Certificate of Currency for Public Liability Insurance prior to hiring date.
2. Hirers are required to pay a deposit at the time of booking which will form part of the final hiring fee.
3. The hall must be left in a clean condition with all rubbish removed from the site. Any breakages or damage to the hall and its equipment will be charged to the hirer.
4. Cancellation: if a booking is cancelled, deposit refunds will apply on the following basis 30 days prior … 100% 15 days prior … 50% 7 days prior … 25%
5. The lighting of fires on any part of Cobbora Hall property is strictly prohibited
6. No camping is permitted on Cobbora Hall grounds
7. Noise Abatement: the hall is located in the village of Cobbora. The amenity of local residents must be protected. All users of Cobbora Hall are required to operate within the Protection of the Environment Operations (POEP Noise Control) Regulations 2008. www.environment.nsw.gov.au/noise/noise_legislation